Friday, January 8, 2010

Own personality..

Recently i gather with all my friend and found my personality.. I cant judge it whether it is good or bad to myself and others, but I can only set it as a guide to me as to be a better man.. Lolz..
  1. Many assumption made for doing anything. Therefore sometimes may be 'putting cold water' onto others.
  2. I don't like people to wait for me and I also don't like people to let me wait. Therefore it will be some problem when i go for shopping, need my friends to wait for me.
  3. When somebody is standing besides me although it just for nothing, i also will feel some uncomfortable. Therefore i will find a seat to let them sit.
  4. I love to host a game, event and activities. But i wish people to give me a reply when i invited them whether they are attending or not attending.
  5. It is a very honorable thing for me that I could treat people a meal and invite people as a guest to our house.
  6. When people come to my house, I hope that everyone can enjoy all their time in my house by having some activities and not sitting there doing nothing.
  7. If I wish to treat people to eat, I will treat them till have a very full, nice and happy meal. There is no point to treat people eat without having an unhappy and unfull meal.
  8. 'Sharing is Caring' is an action that I am trying to practice on so that I can have many friends around us..

No comments: